Exspresi Music
Select Menu
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
Home » David Guetta Lyrics » Lirik Lagu David Guetta (Feat. Showtek & Vassy) - Bad

Lirik Lagu David Guetta (Feat. Showtek & Vassy) - Bad

Add Comment
David Guetta Lyrics
I say why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad

Getting what I want, boy
Why does that make you so mad?

You see, why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad

Cause if it's struggle that you're looking for
Oh baby, here I am

Oh baby, here I am

I say so why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad

I say why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad

Getting what I want, boy
Why does that make you so mad?

You see, why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad

Cause if it's struggle that you're looking for
Oh baby, here I am

Oh baby, here I am
You see, why does it feel so good?
Suka Artikel? Bagikan: Facebook Twitter Google+

0 Comments

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Followers

    Copyright 2013 Exspresi Music - All Rights Reserved
    Template by Dian Anarchyta - Powered Blogger